The Public Health Alliance of Southern California (Alliance) is a collaboration of local health departments in Southern California, together statutorily responsible for the health of nearly 60% of California’s population. The Alliance advances regional chronic disease prevention through upstream multi-sector policy, systems and environmental change.
The Alliance’s regional approach ensures that local innovations are elevated and amplified across a broader geography, and provides a mobilized, collective public health voice to actively promote the health of all Southern Californian communities.
- City of Long Beach Department of Health and Human Services
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Orange County Health Care Agency
- City of Pasadena Department of Public Health
- County of Riverside Department of Public Health
- San Bernardino County Department of Public Health
- County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency
- Santa Barbara County Public Health Department
- Ventura County Public Health